Why does your clipless shoe have to be uncomfortable? It doesn’t anymore, introducing the Vectal by Afton Shoes, a clipless shoe that has enough flex in the toe and heel to make walking bearable yet is rigid enough to perform excellent on the pedals. Mix that with our tacky Intact® Rubber, 35mm clip adjustment, generous clip box and a protective cage and the Vectal is not a MTB shoe that can be ignored.
- Afton’s proprietary Intact® rubber - traction meets durability for when you’re clipped out.
- Oversized clip box and 35mm of clip travel allows all kinds of clip configurations without restriction when clipping in and out.
- Thickness ranging from 4mm to 12mm, the shank is specifically designed to transfer power into the pedal yet allow you to walk as normal as possible.
- Toe and heel outsole construction assists with off the bike traction.
- Tongue strap allows wearer to adjust the tightness for their needs.
- Reinforced toe box with additional protective PU taping together protect your toes and shoes from rock deflections and impacts.
- Reinforced heel provides excellent cupping for fit and protection.
- Venting in toe area and on strap backed with air mesh to keep out debris induces cool air into the shoes in motion and allows venting when stationary.
- Anti-microbial molded foam insole to control odor and for proper heel and arch support does not break down use after use.
- Durable external materials yet soft, comfortable internal materials keep your feet happy.
- Colour : Black / Gold
Afton is the choice of many international riders for their shoes like Jerome Clementz, The Commencal Team, Simon Pages ...