The shotgun child bike seat is the ultimate system for your mountain bike kid. Compatibles with most MTB and kids from 2 to 5 years old up to 27 kg, the Shotgun is affordable, secure and is offering immeasurable fun to your kid that is installed on his own saddle between you and your cockpit.
- Your kid has big pleasure to share the ride with you installed on his own saddle
- Your kid can see what he does while you are riding and you can speak together
- Your weight and the weight of your kid are well distributed
- The Shotgun Pro seat fits all modern mountain bikes with a standard 1 1/8 inch steerer, including electric mountain bikes. Before purchasing, check your local laws regarding the use of child seats and e-bikes.
- Fitting requires 10mm of clearance under the stem. Bikes with stems shorter than 50mm in length may require additional clearance under the stem, the minimum clearance required is indicated in the diagram below.
- The Shotgun Pro includes two spacers, for use on two bikes. Installing the Shotgun Pro spacer replaces 10mm of standard steerer spacers on your bike.
- Please note that adaptors for use with Trek Knock Block and Scott Syncros headsets are sold separately. The Shotgun Pro is not compatible with bikes that have a quill stem.
- The Shotgun Pro seat is suitable for dropper posts and all common seat post sizes, including 27.2mm, 30.9mm, 31.6mm and 34.9mm. Fitting requires 14mm of available seat post space.
- Shotgun saddle is designed for kids between 2 and 5 years old and up to 27 kg.