The original Flux helmet was designed with aggressive trail riders in mind - becoming a best-seller in the mountain bike industry for over a decade. 12 years later, Fox bring you new levels of performance with the release of a completely redesigned 2018 Flux helmet. With innovative materials such as Fox proven Varizorb multi-density EPS, a 300-degree retention system, fully adjustable visor and MIPS option, the all-new Flux redefines open face mtb helmets for the mountain bike riders of today.
- Technical and lightweight helmet
- 14 big bore vents keep you cool and aid in moisture management
- 300° Retention system wraps your head for an exceptionally comfortable fit.
- Internal Cage Structural provides additional strength.
- Varizorb Dual-density EPS liner provides improved protection by spreading forces of impact across a wider area
- Proven MIPS™ impact protection system reduces rotational forces in a crash.
- Adjustable full range multiple position, removable visor
- Fidlock® SNAP helmet buckle provides quick and secure entry and exit while wearing gloves
- X-Static® liner helps inhibit the growth of bacteria on fabric, eliminating human-based odor.
- Colour : Black